Allah says *”and He created the jinn and mankind only to worship Him”*
The jinns see us but we do not see them because Allah has made a membrane in the eyes of humans so that we do not see them because if we see them we might die of fear or become blind because of the shock. Their sight is really terrifying .
They always live around us and there are 3 types of them :
➖ *Al-ifrit* this ones have the ability to transfer things from one country to another and they are used by witches and sorcerers.
➖ *Alkhabal* these are the freaks of the jinn and they disturb man such as wearing their clothes, epilepsy and so on.
➖ *Ghilan* They appear in form of man,cat, dog, donkey, or any animal.
*Generally* :- All of them are weak and they flee when they hear *Surat Yassin, mu’awwadhatain (falaq and Nas), or suratul baqarah.*
*Therefore* I advise you my dear brothers and sisters;
1.👉 *When you* change your clothes say Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem, so that they don’t see your nakedness.
2. 👉 *When you* sleep,make an ablution, sleep on your right side and read the Mu’awadhatain because the jinn will sleep over you and suffocate you and also make you have nightmares just to bother you.
3. 👉Beware of planting pins or nails in the puppets or dolls for they live there. If you disturb them, they will revenge on you, *be in a state of ablution all the time*.
4. 👉 *Do not* speak loudly in the middle of the night because you can upset them and they deliberately hurt you in silence, *Ladies avoid raising your voice at all times*
5. 👉 *Do not* cry alone because your jinn becomes sad on your sadness and they wait to hug you so your body temperature goes high, *be patient and be strong Allah is in control of all your affairs*.
6. 👉You should Mention Allah when throwing something and jumping from a high place because there might be a jinn sleeping and you disturb or you land on them and they can revenge on you *Hasbunallahu wani’imal wakeel*.
7. 👉 *Don’t pour* hot water in the toilet unless you say the dua for entering the toilet *Allahuma inni audhu bika minal khubuthi wal khabaaith*
Because toilets are their favorite place to stay.
8. 👉If you feel your ears whistling without a cause or illness and you can smell fire, know that a jinn is standing in front of you *maintain remembrance of Allah*.
9. 👉If you see an animal and you get scared or you try to scare it but doesnt respond, know that its a jinn, *Maintain your steps and redevelope your confidence*.
10. 👉 *Dont stand* undressed in front of a mirror or look at yourself since a jinn can fall in love with you and will try to mingle with you and end up hurting anyone who approaches you *especially ladies please my sisters be conscious enough*.
Don’t be scared. *Always remember Allah for they melt when Allah is mentioned just like metal that melts in the fire.*
May Allah continue to guide our affairs protect our faith bless all our generation ameen.
*🕋 SUCCESSFUL MUSLIM FAMILY 🕋*
*Kindly Forward to everyone*
*Thank you and may almighty Allah bless as you share.*